
hye guys, ermm i keep thinking what i'm gonna write about. i was just feel like miss my Tumblr.com. then, i signed in it and i grabbed this photo and i put it in my blog. yeah, easy work to make right ? eleyh, macam kaw tapenah buat pulak ek. okay, about the quote in this photo. it's telling us the absolutely right thing in our life. yes, it's feel the pain inside our heart. even the pain behind the mask. nobody knows if you got some scar on your pretty face right ? (okay, dah melalut) i just wanna say, don't think whatever you thought are hundred percent true ! jangan terasa sangat lah kan.

as you can see above, it's not about you okay. i have a life. so maybe there is other things in my life happen and made me talk like that. and for my friends and special friends and boyfriend (without 's'), here some explanation for you guys :
I'm sorry I'm not pretty. I'm sorry I'm not smart. I'm sorry I'm not nice all the time. I'm sorry I can be such a bitch. I'm sorry I don't act as cute as them. I'm sorry I have the attention span of a fish. I'm sorry I'm easily amused. I'm sorry my laugh is so retarded, just like my voice. I'm sorry I'm clumsy. I'm sorry I'm not strong. I'm sorry I let you down. I'm sorry I'm not good enough. I'm sorry I'm not perfect.
and lastly,






No comments:
Post a Comment